- To clean your hydration bladder use hot water and mild soap, then rinse thoroughly with hot water.
- For tough cleaning jobs, add 2 teaspoons of baking soda to a full reservoir of water and let soak overnight. Rinse thoroughly and air dry.
- To sanitize, add 2 teaspoons of unscented household bleach to one a full reservoir of clean water and let soak overnight.
- Rinse thoroughly and air dry.
- Store your hydration system in a cool dark place.
- Prior to each use, fill reservoir, tighten cap, then squeeze to ensure that the cap is sealed properly.
- When freezing, fill reservoir no more than 3/4 full.
Packs and Duffles:
NOTE: Wash packs in a FRONT LOAD WASHING MACHINE ONLY
- Washing Instructions:
- Remove your personal belongings (obvious...but frequently overlooked)
- Pull out the frame sheet and foam pad from pack
- Clean off excessive dirt and foliage by hand
- Connect all buckles and tighten straps
- Wash in a front load machine only with warm water and a mild detergent
- Tumble dry low or air dry
- For odor removal try Turnout Gear Cleaner (www.turnoutgearcleaner.com 888-727-3230)
- If possible, store your pack in a cool, dry place.
DragonWear™ FR Clothing:
- Machine wash cold separately
- Do not bleach
- Hang dry or tumble dry low
- Avoid use of fabric softeners
- Do not iron or dry clean.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight.