Is being part of a small team that cares about Customers and delivers best-in-class service important to you? If so, you'll love being part of a team that moves beyond simply doing the job and connects with our overarching purpose of serving people whose job is protecting the lives of others.
True North Gear is a family owned company that was founded in 1992. We design and manufacture innovative flame resistant clothing and bags for firefighters, line workers, and people who work close to fire hazards.
We're seeking a dependable, self-starting Customer Service Specialist with a sense of humor and an inextinguishable drive to serve others for the "greater good" rather than individual goals. Does this sound like you?
- Resolve Customer inquiries by phone, email, and chat.
- Educate end users about product benefits and buying options.
- Help dealers fulfill Customer orders, product returns & repairs, and other inquiries.
- Work with sales reps to best serve Customer needs.
- Enter Customer orders and coordinate the fulfillment of orders with the purchasing and warehouse teams.
- 3+ years of experience in customer service resolving customer inquiries via phone, email and chat.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid computer skills. Proficient use of Microsoft Office software, CRM software, and Help Desk software.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and grow in a rapidly changing work environment.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- This is largely an office role; however the position requires the ability to occasionally lift products, materials or office supplies up to 30 pounds.
Position Type/Work Schedule
- This is a full-time position. Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Hourly Rate + Quarterly Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with company matching
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off + 6 paid holidays