Responsible for supporting activities within the Production and Customer solutions team. The position is primarily responsible for data entry, raw material pulls, and organization, and backorder processing for customers. This position requires strong excel skills and being on your feet to manage raw materials and labels for our factories. This person provides quality service through task accuracy and coordination.
Who You Are
- Enjoy being a part of a small team that cares about customers and delivering best-in-class service.
- Moves beyond simply doing the job that connects with our overarching purpose of serving people whose jobs are protecting the lives of others.
Supply Chain support
- Will primarily own raw materials organization, data entry, and backorder processing.
- Process inbound materials and purchase order paperwork.
- Enter and maintain work orders and purchase orders in the enterprise system for factories.
- Pull trims and coordinate shipping with warehouse as well as stock trims.
- Print production labels, UPC stickers and provide them to vendors.
Customer Solutions support
- Backorder processing for customers.
- Process RMA's for repairs and warranty.
- Process Drop Ship orders as needed.
- Experience in an apparel factory is nice to have but not required
- Intermediate excel skills
- Data entry accuracy
- Love of details, organization, and problem solving
- Talent for juggling changing priorities to meet deadlines
- Ability to lift products, materials, or office supplies up to 30 pounds.
Who We Are
True North Gear is a family-owned company that was founded in 1992. We design and manufacture innovative flame-resistant clothing and bags for firefighters, line workers, and people who work close to fire hazards. Each member of our team is integral to our purpose of serving those whose job is protecting the lives of others. We value Integrity, Ownership, Creativity, a Wow Factor, and Having Fun.
Still, reading? Then we think you should apply!
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible hours between 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- One location