As a growing company, we are expanding our sales team. The Regional Account Executive serves as the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of prospective and current client accounts and dealers with responsibility for penetration, retention, and growth. The Regional Account Executive is primarily responsible for identifying and building relationships with the key decision-makers, having our product added to their programs, and creating excitement with end-users to maximize sales that will increase our share of wallet. Furthermore, the Regional Account Executive is responsible for building deep relationships with the key decision-makers at our larger dealers and driving the sales of our product via the dealers’ respective sales programs and channels. The Regional Account Executive is also responsible for working closely with clients to identify needs for future product offerings and be the voice of our customers to the team in the corporate office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engage with new and existing client accounts to provide value around how end-users can benefit from our products.
- Replace incumbent product in programs through a consultative sales approach with key decision-makers at clients and dealers. Align the overall product selection to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements.
- Strategic account management of assigned dealers via formal (e.g. Quarterly Business Review) and informal engagement.
- Build and maintain a strong and healthy pipeline of opportunities for new business with new and existing customers.
- Participate in key industry events to further our relationship with key decision-makers and build our brand as a premium brand.
- Maintain accurate records of customer engagement in the CRM for business continuity, business analytics, forecasting and the effectiveness of the sales team.
- Minimum of 7 years successful experience as a direct contributor carrying individual quota.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly goals and targets.
- Accomplished independently closing individual accounts with revenue over $2M+.
- Demonstrated success in gaining access and selling to mid to senior-level decision-makers.
- Demonstrated expertise working with and through a dealer/distributor network.
- Ability to travel nationally and regionally via air and car, up to 50%, and take part in events outside of core business hours, such as tradeshows.
- Proficiency to combine in-person engagement with virtual selling to have a multi-touch engagement with prospects and customers.
- Strong alignment with our organizational values.
- Proven sales and negotiation skills and ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Excellent presentation skills, strong virtual interpersonal and communication skills and management presence and credibility.
- Ability to understand and explain information of a technical nature.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Intermediate level in using a CRM and willingness to use it effectively.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to adapt to new technologies.
- Salary + Quarterly Commission Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan with company matching
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off + 8 paid holidays