Is being part of a small team that cares about Customers and delivers best-in-class service important to you? If so, you'll love being part of a team that moves beyond simply doing the job and connects with our overarching purpose of serving people whose job is protecting the lives of others.
True North Gear is a family owned company that was founded in 1992. We design and manufacture flame resistant clothing and bags for firefighters, line workers, and people who work close to fire hazards.
We're seeking a self-starting, number-crunching, analytically oriented, Sales Forecast & Reporting Analyst with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a customer-service oriented organization.
- Develop and maintain sales forecasts by monitoring historical data, business/market trends and communication with Sales, Marketing, and key customers
- Define and implement new analytics, models, and simulations to assist in company growth
- Collaborate regularly with Product Development, Sales, and Marketing to ensure the forecast incorporates new & discontinued products, sales & marketing promotions, inventory changes
- Work closely with Production/Planning to integrate sales forecast into the planning system; make adjustments to sales forecast based on Production/Planning schedule
- Monitor/Evaluate sales weekly for forecast exceptions; collaborate with Planning to take action if necessary
- Collaborate with and lead monthly meetings with Sales, Marketing, and Planning for forecast review and input; review sales opportunities to improve inventory position
- Analyze data and create regular weekly/monthly reporting to communicate forecast & budget accuracy, sales trends, inventory levels, and other KPI’s to management team
- Design and develop custom reporting based on other business analysis needs; ad-hoc reporting
- 3+ years in a Forecasting or Planning capacity
- Detailed and organized individual with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to balance multiple, changing priorities while adhering to deadlines
- Proven experience in data collection, analysis, and reporting
- High proficiency in advanced analytics in Excel
- Travel as required to meet with sales managers / customers
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
- This is largely an office role; however the position requires the ability to occasionally lift products, materials or office supplies up to 30 pounds.Position Type/Work Schedule*
- This is a full-time position. Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Salary + Quarterly Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD and LTD Insurance
- 401k Plan with company matching
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off + 6 paid holidaysYou can learn more about our customers and company culture at www.truenorthgear.com/careers