MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST WITH TRUE NORTH GEAR
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a highly detail-oriented environment that has supported a variety of marketing campaigns and initiatives. We are attracted to candidates that identify with a work place culture that places high value on recognizing and meeting the preferences and challenges of the customer.
- Email Campaigns – create, deploy and track email campaigns and broadcasts to B2B and B2C customers
- Automated Campaigns - assist in creating Drip workflows in order to qualify and nurture leads
- Social Media - create and deploy campaigns across platforms to increase engagement and share company and product information; design creatives; interact with audience; work with digital marketing specialist to track engagement and monitor insights and adjust accordingly.
- Design marketing collateral – produce creative content using Photoshop and Canva as needed, and work with an off-site designer to obtain design layouts.
- Oversee marketing materials - coordinate, edit, and optimize any material concerning advertising, branding, and marketing; reviewing each project to guarantee it complies with the product’s information before its submission; and maintaining promotional materials when necessary.
- Brand Web Site Support - become familiar with website back end processes, including the ability to add products and content, blog postings, troubleshoot, and more.
- Special projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Benchmark, Base Camp, HootSuite, CMS experience
- Skilled content writer that communicates clearly in order to convey ideas
- Excellent time management skills with attention to deadlines and strong multitasking abilities.
- Please be a local candidate
- This is largely an office role; however, the position requires the ability to occasionally lift products, materials or office supplies up to 30 pounds.
Position Type/Work Schedule
- This is a full-time position. Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Salary + Quarterly Bonus: DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD & LTD Insurance
- 401k Plan with company matching
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off + 6 paid holidays
Job Type: Full-time