We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Person to join our Seattle Distribution Center team. We are seeking a detail-oriented, team player who doesn't mind working in hot or cold conditions and can work an entire shift on his or her feet. We prize speed and accuracy, so we're looking for a person who can pay careful attention on the job, follow instructions precisely and double-check his or her work before completing a task.
- Unload, receive, label and put away incoming inventory items appropriately
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Pick, package, and ship customer orders accurately
- Count physical inventory and perform inventory control processes
- Operate heat press machine
- Deliver & pick-up products from suppliers in company van, as needed
- Keep warehouse clean and organized.
- Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for employee and customer traffic.
- Follow ISO 9001 Quality Management System processes and contribute ideas on ways to optimize warehouse procedures
- 2+ years of general warehouse experience
- Ability to work on feet for an entire 8 hour shift and carry objects weighing up to 80 lbs
- Solid computer skills. Proificient use of Microsoft Outlook, UPS Worldship, FedEx Shipmanager, and inventory management software
- Valid driver's license
- Monday – Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM
- Seattle (Columbia City Neighborhood). Walking distance from Link light rail and bus stop.
- Hourly Rate + Quarterly Bonus: DOE
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Paid Time Off + 7 paid holidays
- Company season tickets to Seattle Sounders Soccer