Are you a Warehouse Supervisor with 3+ years of experience leading a warehouse team? Are you attracted to a work place culture that places a high value on recognizing and meeting the needs of customers? If so, you will find a mission-based work place that moves beyond simply doing the job and connects with our overarching purpose of serving people who’s work is saving lives.
- Supervises a team of warehouse associates. Performs all warehouse associate tasks, as needed.
- Receives product and stocks shelves
- Picks, packs, and ships product
- Processes returns and warranty repairs
- Coaches, educates, and provides performance feedback to warehouse associates
- Monitors receiving and shipping transactions for accuracy
- Schedules and performs physical inventory counts. Investigates and corrects any discrepancies
- Coordinates daily quality control priorities
- Keeps warehouse clean and organized. Ensures warehouse is safe for employee and customer traffic
- Manages packaging supply inventory and budget
- Plans and monitors optimal space utilization and efficient inventory flow
- Contributes to the development of processes and audits for the Operations team
- 3+ years of experience supervising a warehouse team
- 5+ years of general warehouse experience
- Solid computer skills. Proficient use of Microsoft Office software, UPS Worldship, FedEx Ship manager, and inventory management software
- This position is responsible for supervising the warehouse team. The Warehouse Supervisor works closely with the Customer Service Supervisor to determine and communicate daily priorities for the Operations team. The Warehouse Supervisor reports directly to the Operations Manager.
- This is a warehouse position that requires the ability to work on your feet for an entire 8 hour shift and lift objects weighing up to 80 lbs.
Position Type/Work Schedule
- This is a full-time position. Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Travel is not a significant portion of this job role, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be required to meet with suppliers.
- Salary + Quarterly Bonus: DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with company matching
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off + 6 paid holidays