Our 1/4 Zip Shirt is constructed with Power Grid™ 4-way stretch fabric that offers enhanced comfort and range of motion. The unique grid construction maximizes warmth, minimizes weight, and improves breathability. We decreased the fabric weight by over 20% while increasing the PPE Category from CAT 1 to CAT 2. Plus, we improved the stretch to improve comfort and range of motion.
Download the sales sheet
- Inherently fire and arc resistant stand-alone baselayer
- Moisture wicking, jersey microfiber face for easy layering
- Lofted, grid structured fleece enhances airflow and dry time
- 1/4 Zip neck with stand up collar
- Extra-long hem with flat-lock seam construction
- Anti-itch taffeta tag for greater comfort
- Made in the USA
- Grid FR Fabric: 9.6 oz/sq yd Fabric (Lyocell, Modacrylic, Twaron® Para-aramid, Spandex).
- CAT 2, Arc Rating 15 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace)
- NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire)
- NFPA 1975 (Standard on Station/Work Uniforms for Emergency Services) -- please note: materials are certified, but the garment is not.