The Fastback is the newest addition to join the ranks of other versatile, NFPA 1977-certified True North wildland packs. Designed to hold just the essentials, the Fastback is perfect for storing items like an extra shirt, headlamp, waterproof notebook, meal bars, and more.
Permanent fire shelter case with both right and left-handed Velcro® access is located on the bottom of the pack with the fusee pouch cleverly located between the fire shelter case and main compartment. The durable exterior features a large, zippered pouch ideal for storing smaller items. Internally, there is a larger main compartment for storing essential equipment like extra shirts, meal bars, headlamps, jackets, etc. A hydration reservoir is included and also stored in the internal compartment along with an attachable drinking hose.
Alongside the new Phantom™, The Fastback™ also features the NEW True North custom-molded "Y" strap and optional hip belt. The Y strap is easy to adjust with a single connecting point and the new back panels allow for greater heat stress reduction with ventilated channels for airflow. Inside and out, the Fastback™ provides ample room to store the essential gear for a wildland firefighter while retaining the features that matter most — heat stress reduction, comfortable fit, and dependable durability.
*Hip belt is optional
- NEW Custom-Molded "Y" Strap
- Permanent fire shelter case with both right and left-handed Velcro® access points
- 4-5 Fusee Carrying Capacity
- Built-In Hydration Reservoir with attachable drinking hose
- NEW Custom-Molded Hip Belt
- Compact Design Perfect for Engine Crews
- Main internal compartment for storing gear and hydration along with an external zipper pouch and a MOLLE system for attachable accessory pockets and other MOLLE-compatible items
- NFPA 1977