Optimized for mobility, the innovative True North Gear® design makes it easier to move when working on a steep side-slope, while reducing chaffing at the same time. Durability has been worked into every detail of the design and construction to ensure a long service life. Made from flame-resistant Nomex® IIIA, the pants feature multiple pockets including two well-sized rear pockets, snag-proof side cargo pockets, and front wrangler-style pockets with a reinforced patch for clip-knives.
- Tru-Fit™ micro-adjustable elastic waist band for a custom fit.
- Diamond-gusseted crotch panel for greater range of motion and reduced chaffing.
- Wear-Guard™ patches on inside of cuffs for maximum durability.
- Engineered cargo pockets prevent snagging
- Fully adjustable ankle straps keep the dirt out.
- Super-Fly™ self-locking, full-metal zipper.
- Wrangler style front pockets with reinforced patch for clip-knives.
- Seven oversized belt loops for 2" web belts.