The Exxtreme jacket has Rip-Stop Nomex reinforcement patches on the forearm and the shoulder area for increased wear resistance. Jacket also has zippers in the armpit area for increased ventilation options. It offers lightweight, breathable, wind-resistant, water-repellent warmth that's fire-resistant. The permanent protection won't melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. It cannot be washed out or worn away.
- Inherently fire and arc resistant Dupont™ Nomex fleece
- Lofted, lightweight, wind resistant fleece retains body heat
- Rip-stop armpit ventilation for body temperature control
- Drop-tail rear hem and longer sleeves for extra coverage
- Zippered chest and hand warmer pockets, two inner cargo pockets
- Made in the USA