Introducing our new-for-2021 NFPA 1977 certified women’s wildland pants created by our women-led design team. These pants are engineered for a performance fit while providing durability and comfort tailored for a woman.
QUESTIONS ABOUT FIT?
FREE SHIPPING & FREE RETURNS UNTIL 5/31
*This product is eligible for free ground shipping until May 31st. Free shipping is available to the lower 48 US states only (Hawaii, Alaska and Canada excluded).
*If the product does not fit correctly, it is eligible for a free return. To receive a return label, please contact our customer service at email@example.com or by calling (800) 873-5725 during business hours M-F 8:30am - 4:30pm PST. Please note that wearing the pant for work/on a fire will void its eligibility for a free return. Please ensure that you check the fit before removing tags or using the pant in the field. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
- Inherently flame-resistant
- Tru-Fit™ micro-adjustable waist band for custom fit
- Designed to fit the natural waistline to avoid fire belt placement and stacked irritation
- Tailored to have extra room in the hip and thigh areas for easy movement
- Extra large gusseted cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Multiple pockets, including slash-style front pockets and large back pockets with flaps and hook and loop closures
- Cargo pockets are raised higher on the leg to allow for bending or stepping and to avoid chafing on the calf
- Easily use one hand to open or close cargo pockets
- Fully adjustable hook and loop ankle straps keep dirt and embers out to avoid steam burns
- Heavy-duty bar tacks at stress points for rugged wear
- Self-locking full metal zipper
- Well-tailored yet roomy enough for easy movement