Our Power Grid™ Beanie provides lightweight warmth and was designed to be worn comfortably under a hard hat. We decreased the fabric weight by over 20% while increasing the PPE Category from CAT 1 to CAT 2. Plus, we improved the stretch and increased the hat size for a more comfortable fit.
- Inherently fire and arc resistant headgear
- Moisture-wicking, jersey microfiber face with excellent stretch
- Inner lofted, grid-structured fleece enhances airflow and dry time
- Flat-lock seam construction for comfort under a hard hat
- Made in USA
- Frid FR Fabric: 9.6 oz/sq yd (Lyocell, Modacrylic, Twaron® Para-aramid, Spandex).
- CAT 2, Arc Rating (ATPV) 15 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace)
- NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire)