Bottoms are constructed with Power Grid™ 4-way stretch fabric that offers enhanced comfort and range of motion. The unique grid construction maximizes warmth, minimizes weight, and improves breathability. We decreased the fabric weight by over 20% while increasing the Arc Rating from CAT 1 to CAT 2, plus we improved the stretch to improve comfort and range of motion. Seriously, these feel like pajamas.
Download the sales sheet
- Inherently fire and arc resistant baselayer
- Moisture wicking, jersey microfiber face for easy layering
- Lofted, grid structured fleece enhances airflow and dry time
- Stretch elastic waistband and functional fly
- Made in the USA
- Power Stretch® Fabric - 9.6oz (Lyocell, Modacrylic, Twaron® Para-aramid, Spandex and DuPont™ Thread)
- CAT 2, Arc Rating (ATPV) 15 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70E (Standard for Electricity Safety in the Workplace)
- NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire)
- NFPA 1975 (Standard on Station/Work Uniforms for Emergency Services) -- please note: materials are certified, but the garment is not.