L-3 LITE SPEED™ RIT BAG
AVAILABLE SUMMER 2017
The next step in RIT revolution. The L3 Lite Speed™ RIT Bag is streamlined into a fundamental bag for optimum rescue efficiency in low-visibility, high-stress situations.
interested in this product?Find a dealer
AVAILABLE JUNE 2017: The revolution continues with our L-3 Lite Speed™ RIT Bag, the newest in our RIT series and the ultimate bag design that changed RIT. Perfect for all RIT, F.A.S.T. and R.I.C. operations, the durable, impact-resistant 3D molded Heat-Shield™ Polycarbonate skid plate effortlessly handles punishing training evolutions and real life rescues that shred other bags. The wrap-around molded body and access-hatch design protect the face piece and valve set, while letting you reach them quickly. Separate pockets for high and low pressure lines mean a fast, no-tangle hose deployment every time, and the 60” shoulder strap can be re-positioned for carrying, dragging or lowering. Designed for maximize ease-of-use in low visibility, high stress situations, the L-3 Lite Speed™ is built around the mission of getting air in and the fire-fighter out as speedily and safely as possible.
(L-Series RIT Rope Bag sold separately. Rope bag can hold up to 200’ of 9mm Kevlar line).
- Perfect for all RIT, F.A.S.T. and R.I.C. operations
- Impact-resistant, 3D molded Heat-Shield™ skid plate
- Hi-Vis reflective tape to help identify openings in low visibility environments
- Designed to hold all makes of masks and bottles that are 9” in diameter or smaller
- Sleek, low profile design reduces snagging
- Large handles on both ends for pulling and dragging the bag
- Protected mask pocket with fast access
- Side pocket for only the most essential, life-saving tools
- Large zip opening for easy installation of the air cylinder
- Internal strap on the inside to keep cylinder secure in the bag
- Separate pockets for low and high pressure lines with touch identifiable handles
- 4”x4” loop panel on top of bag for station ID or unit patches
- Multiple shoulder-strap configurations via D-rings on each corner of the bag
- Capacity: 2500cu
- Materials: 1000D Cordura®, #10 & #8 YKK® Zipper, 3M™ Reflective Tape, Nylon Webbing, Nylon Hardware
- Dimensions (empty): 34"L x 9"W x 8”H
- Weight Limit: 38 lbs