Wildland Fire & Search and Rescue Packs:
Shoulder Harness Sizing
- Standard: Designed for people over 5' tall
Waist Belt Sizing
Measure around your hips covering the pelvic bone in front. Keep tape level and read circumference in inches.
- Standard: 29" - 48"
- Extender adds 20"
DragonWear® FR Clothing and dragon slayer™ wildland clothing:
Sizing Chart is based on actual body measurements. Follow the guidelines below to determine your size.
- Chest: Measurement should be taken around the fullest part, just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- Sleeves: With elbow bent, measure from center (back) of neck to elbow and down to wrist.
- Waist: Measure around waist at the height you prefer to wear the waistband.
- Inseam: Use your best-fitting pants as a guide. Lay them flat and measure from the center of the crotch, along the inner leg seam down to the hem. This measurement is your desired inseam.
- Hip: Measure around fullest point of hips.
- Tall sizes: Tall sizes: Adds 2" to torso and 1.5" to sleeve.