We set out to build garments that felt familiar, but also unfamiliar at the same time. Here's what we mean by that:
Typically, FR shirts or jeans on the job can feel bulky, boxy, or perhaps a bit gritty. With High Line™ workwear, we've developed garments that have a familiar look and more importantly, fit, without sacrificing any comfort or style that workers deserve.
First in the collection is the High Line™ Pant which is DragonWear's first-ever FR woven pant for utility and industrial safety workers. Designed to mimic the back yoke of a pair of jeans (the thing that makes them so comfortable), they provide a modern fit establishing optimal performance and plenty of room to bend, reach, climb, and get dirty. The pant features several sets of pockets, one worker-style with a slant so your tools stay put when your legs are at sharp angles throughout the day.
The collection also includes the High Line™ Shirt. A classic "button-down" style shirt except you won't be wearing this to your school dance or fancy dinner with your family. This shirt may feel soft and fancy but it's anything but — built with Tecasafe® One FR fabric, the shirt is incredibly durable, and inherently flame resistant making it certified for the job. It features two large chest pockets and an extended design so it can be tucked in without ever having to do it over and over again after reaching around throughout the day. And without a bulky design it can be easily layered underneath another hoodie and/or heavy coat.
Some things are just better in pairs and the High Line garments are certainly no exception.
- Lightweight, breathable material that can be worn in any season
- Comfortable next-to-skin and highly durable due to unique basket-weave construction
- Premium workwear set that is designed to be worn together but can also be worn individually
- Superior moisture management
- Enhanced wash and wear durability
- CAT 2 rating
- Arc 8.2 (Shirt) / 14 (Pant) cal/cm²
- Dual certified to both NFPA 70E & 2112
- Tecasafe® One FR fabric (shirt)
- DragonWear® proprietary woven FR fabric (pant)