A WEEK IN REVIEW: 4/21 - 4/26
Catch up on all the True North Gear® news from this week:
1. Behind the Scenes: We spent the day in Leavenworth, WA for a live burn training to capture our Spitfire™ and Fireball™ Packs in action.
3. Although the Notre Dame fire was an extremely unfortunate event, these firefighters were honored by the French President for their effort to save pieces of history that couldn't be replaced. Read the article here.
5. Join us on Saturday, April 27th for the Leavenworth Firefighter Challenge! The event begins at 11 AM at the Leavenworth Ski Hill with fun games and activities for families, food and drinks, and live music! Also, be sure to stop by the True North® booth! Learn more here.
6. “Fifty-one percent of the homes built under the 7A code survived, while only eighteen percent of those built before 2008 did.” Do you agree that the building standard should not be followed? Or disagree? Read the article here.
7. Are you needing new flame-resistant clothing? Save some money and take an extra 10% Off your orders with code SPRING10 at checkout. Sale ends on 4/30. Shop the Outlet Store here.