A WEEK IN REVIEW: 6/23 - 6/29
This week on True North®:
1. It's National Hydration Day!
Now that it's officially summer and the temperatures are rising, it's extremely important to stay hydrated.
- Be sure to carry a water bottle when running errands
- Drink a minimum of 8 glasses daily
2. It's Lightning Safety Awareness Week! To start this week off, here are some safety tips for wildland firefighters when encountering lightning storms. Click Here to Learn More
3. Since 4th of July is right around the corner, here are some tips to help firefighters be better prepared for this holiday season! Read the Article
5. For PTSD Awareness Day, here's a story of this father of a firefighter spreading the word from Pennsylvania to Maryland about the importance of asking for help. Click Here to Learn More
6. It's National Paul Bunyan Day! You may know him as the giant lumberjack that formed the Grand Canyon, created the Great Lakes for his Blue Ox, Babe and many more of America's natural wonders.
7. Mark your calendars... Starting Monday, July 1st the True North® | DragonWear® Outlet Store will be 20% OFF! Shop the Outlet Store