A WEEK IN REVIEW: 8/18 - 8/24
This week on True North Gear:
1. Happy Monday from the TNG team! It was 100% worth laying in some goose droppings for this awesome picture of our team.
2. We'll keep you protected with tough comfortable gear, so you can protect the forests.
3. Thank you to everyone that has placed their entries!
4. Darren Hutchinson, a wildland firefighter from Canada sent us an awesome throwback photo! Pictured is the original Spitfire™ Pack (on the right) and now discontinued Black Flight Duffel (on the left).
5. The Firefly™ Pack is perfect for when you're either near equipment or out on the line.
• 3L Hydration pocket
• Removable Fire Shelter case
• Can hold two 1L Bottles
• Can carry 18 Fusees
6. Being a firefighter is not easy. Sometimes you won't get the appreciation you deserve...