DRAGONWEAR A WEEK IN REVIEW: 4/21 - 4/26
Catch up on all the DragonWear® news from this week:
1. Deane Seeger, VP of Sales and Simon Levin, Canadian Sales Manager, was in Vancouver, BC for the WEI Engineering & Ops Conference. We also sign on with Rokstad Power; they purchased The Shield™ Soft Shell Hi-Vis Jacket. We're excited to work with you!
3. Thank you to everyone that voted for us in the 2019 Readers' Choice Awards. We greatly appreciate your support.
4. Join Deane Seeger, VP of Sales, in Sun Valley, ID for the Western LAMPAC Conference. The event is held from Monday, April 29th to Wednesday, May 1st at the Sun Valley Resort. Use the link to register for their Golf Tournament. Learn more here.
5. Cleco donated over $4000 to the Fallen Linemen Organization in honor of National Lineman Appreciation Day. Thank you to all Lineworkers for your hard work and determination to keep the lights on for our communities. Read article here.
6. DragonWear® will be in Sun Valley, CA for the LADWP IBEW Local 18 Lineman's Rodeo! Join Todd Murphy, Regional Sales Manager, on May 4th for a fun competition for apprentices and journeymen.
7. Are you needing new flame-resistant clothing? Save some money and take an extra 10% Off your orders with code SPRING10 at checkout. Sale ends on 4/30. Shop outlet here.