DRAGONWEAR A WEEK IN REVIEW: 6/2 - 6/8
Here's what happened this week on DragonWear®:
1. On Sunday we celebrated Life! For those who are currently fighting the battle of cancer and all the survivors, we are celebrating Your victory.
2. BC Hydro, thank you for having us on Saturday! Simon Levin, Canadian Sales Manager, represented DragonWear® for a game of cornhole and gave us a winning title! We had a lot of fun and hope to see you all next year!
3. The first hard hat was called the Hard Boiled Hat and it was made of steamed canvas, glue, a leather brim and black paint back in the late 1800s. Imagine wearing this in 2019!
4. The women's Pro Dry® FR Shirts are fire and arc resistant designed for a women's build. They are:
- Highly Breathable & Dries quickly
- NFPA 70E & NFPA 2112 Certified
- Comfortable, Durable & Flexible
5. HAPPY NATIONAL RUNNING DAY
Today we're celebrating our company President, Steve Misiano! He has competed in marathons around the PNW with the most scenic views and still continues to squeeze in a run whenever he can.
6. Enter our Livewire® 1/4 Zip Shirt Giveaway! How to Enter: Leave us a review of your favorite product on our Facebook Page and be automatically entered! Click Here.
7. Shop the True North® | DragonWear® Outlet Store for 20% OFF your purchases of $50 or more on your favorite product. Use code SUMMERSAVER20 at checkout.
Shop the Outlet Store.
8. Join Deane Seeger, VP of Sales in West Valley City, Utah for the Utah Lineman's Rodeo! The opening ceremony begins tomorrow Saturday, June 8th at 8 am. We hope to see you there!