DRAGONWEAR A WEEK IN REVIEW: 6/23 - 6/29
This week on DragonWear®:
1. It's National Hydration Day!
Now that it's officially summer and the temperatures are rising, it's extremely important to stay hydrated.
- Be sure to carry a water bottle when running errands
- Drink a minimum of 8 glasses daily
2. For the start of Lightning Safety Awareness Week, here are some key safety tips to prepare you this summer during lightning storms.
3. The Pro Dry™ Hi-Vis Shirts will give you ultimate high visibility & leave you comfortable.
- Inherently fire and arc-resistant
- Tri-fiber fabric for permanent moisture management
- 3M segmented silver reflective allows the fabric to stretch
- Highly breathable & dries quickly
- Navy fabric at wrists to hide dirt and stains (Hi-Vis Yellow Shirt)
4. It's PTSD Awareness Day! Here helpful tips to identify whether you or a co-worker is suffering from PTSD and how you can help.
5. Mark your calendars... Starting Monday, July 1st the True North® | DragonWear® Outlet Store will be 20% OFF!
6. It's not a cat stuck in a tree, but a cat stuck on top of a power line pole! It took some time and strategic positioning, but this bobcat finally made its way down.