DRAGONWEAR A WEEK IN REVIEW: 6/9 - 6/15
Here's what happened this week on DragonWear®:
1. Monday was the start of Men's Health Week! It's an awareness that encourages regular doctor visits for early detection, treatment, and preventable health problems.
2. Great job to everyone that participated at the Utah Lineman's Rodeo on Saturday! Everyone looked great out there. We had a lot of fun and we hope to see you next year!
3. Stock up on your favorites at the True North® | DragonWear® Outlet Store! Take 20% OFF on a minimum purchase of $50 using the code SUMMERSAVER20 at checkout.
Offer ends July 15. Shop Outlet Store.
4. Beat gusty winds in our Elements™ Cyclone Pull-Over Hoodie.
- Wind-Repellent with Durable Water-Resistant Finish
- Hood Fits Under Hard-Hats
- Hidden Cell Phone Pocket
- Wear as a Mid-layer or Outerwear
- Drop tail rear hem
5. Happy Birthday to the American Flag! Fun Fact: In 1885, a schoolteacher from Wisconsin began the idea to celebrate the Flag Day on June 14.
6. As the temperature rises for the summer, it's important to stay hydrated and take plenty of breaks in the shade to avoid heat illness. Read the Article.
7. Happy Nature Photography Day! Grab your camera and spend the day with nature. Help spread the word about environmental conservation by taking a picture of the great outdoors and posting it to social media!