DRAGONWEAR A WEEK IN REVIEW: 7/21 - 7/27
What you may have missed this week on DragonWear®:
1. Don't forget to bring your hammocks to work, Monday was National Hammock Day!
Fun Fact: The original hammock dates to thousands of years ago in Central America. Its original purpose was to protect people from dirt and insects
2. Do you have your eye on the Gear Box or Power Dry® Shirt? Don't miss out! True North® | DragonWear® Outlet Store sale ends Sunday, July 28th! Use code TRUENORTH4TH at checkout for 20% OFF your order.
Shop Outlet Store
*Offer excludes packs
3. Regardless of the weather, the Elements™ Nova Jacket will have your back!
- Moisture-wicking properties
- Drop-tail rear hem
- Hood fits comfortably under hard hats
- Hidden cellphone & handwarmer pocket
4. “I graduated college with a nursing degree and I wasn’t in love with my career, so I just wanted something that I can come home every day and be proud of. Being a lineman is it.” - Ashley Morris | Read Article
5. This Saturday, July 27th join Regional Sales Manager, Deane Seeger in Gresham, Oregon for the Pacific Northwest Lineman Rodeo! The opening ceremony begins at 8 AM and its family-friendly event, so everyone is invited! See you there.
6. Tomorrow is the last day to take 20% Off your orders on True North® | DragonWear® Outlet Store! Use code TRUENORTH4TH at checkout before the sale ends | Shop Outlet Store