DRAGONWEAR: A WEEK IN REVIEW: 7/28 - 8/3
This week on DragonWear®:
1. DragonWear® was in Gresham, OR for the Northwest Lineman Rodeo! Thank you for having us! We had a great time and everyone did an amazing job.
2. Now that we have celebrated both Mother and Father's Day, let's celebrate National Parents' Day!
Take this Sunday to spend quality time with your parents! It's definitely not an easy job and we appreciate all you do for us.
3. Regardless of the season, the Slayer™ Utility Pant will keep you comfortable.
- Diamond-gusseted crotch panel for a greater range of motion & reduced chaffing
- Snag-proof cargo pockets
- Adjustable ankle straps to keep dirt out
4. Are you interested in becoming a lineman? Do you think you have what it takes? See what a normal day is like for these linemen!
5. The importance of heat stress prevention has become a key topic of discussion during the peak of the summer season.
Read our latest blog post on 3 preventative actions you can take to stay cool this summer.