DRAGONWEAR A WEEK IN REVIEW: 8/11 - 8/17
This week on DragonWear®:
1. When you arrive comfortable, you leave comfortable in the Pro Dry™ Long Sleeve Hi-Vis Yellow Shirt.
- Permanent moisture management
- Increased fabric durability & flexibility
- NFPA 70E & 2112 certified
- Navy fabric hides dirt & stains
2. Deane Seeger, VP of Sales will be at the Northwest Electric School on Tuesday, August 20th. We are excited to see you there!
3. Sunday we celebrated all sons and daughters.
It's a day to show our love and appreciation for them. Spend the day at the park or go on a family road trip!
4. It has been 50 years since Glen Campbell released the song "Wichita Lineman"!
It reflects the life of a lineman back in the 1960s. Have you heard this song?
5. DragonWear® is all set up at the Seattle City Lights Safety Fair. Thank you to everyone that has stopped by our booth so far! VP of Sales, Deane Seeger, will be at the booth to answer all your FR questions!