DRAGONWEAR A WEEK IN REVIEW: 8/18 - 8/24
This week on DragonWear®:
1. We Energies lineworker, Rick Guetzke, helped rescue a hawk that had its talon stuck in the electrical pole. Read the Article
2. Happy Monday from the TNG team! It was 100% worth laying in some goose droppings for this awesome picture of our team.
3. “The interaction with the people was the most beautiful part. To know that our industry is so united, and that we are truly our brother’s keeper. The way they showed up was just amazing.” - Curtis “Bull Grunt” Helms
Read the Article
4. Even when the seasons change, the Elements™ Flak Jacket will keep you protected.
5. Thank you to every at Snohomish PUD for inviting us to this year's Safety Days! We had a great time going 105 feet high in the bucket trucks. The view was amazing.
We hope to see you again next year!
6. Another day, another pole to climb. Happy Friday!
7. Stay protected on or off duty with the Elements™ Flak Jacket.
- Inherently fire & arc resistant
- 3-panel hood designed for comfort under hard hats
- Built-in fleece Balaclava
- Durable IronShield™ fabric for high wear areas
- Water & wind resistant