TNG Month in Review: February 2020
1. Introducing our two new wildland pack additions:
The Phantom Pack
The Fastback Pack
2. Shoutout to Jason M. for sporting True North Gear packs! Tag #PackStory with your photos to be featured.
https:="" www.instagram.com="" p="" b8...<="" a>"="" data-instgrm-version="12" class="cerulean-neutrino-1652192883">View this post on Instagram
📸 P.C to @jasonm168 a Structure Firefighter & Pennsylvania State Wildland Firefighter — "We dug almost 1.5 miles of hand line that day, in Hell's Canyon in Idaho to prep for a burnout on the corral creek fire." Have a photo of yourself out in a True North pack? Share it with us using the hashtag #PackStory with a short description of your job that day to be featured on our page! #WildlandFirefighter #StructuralFirefighter #HellsCanyon #idaho #pennsylvania #wildfire #firefighter #wildland #fire #firepack #TrueNorth #PackStory
A post shared by True North Gear (@truenorthgear) on
3. Jordan Bedell is not only a firefighter and EMS but off-duty, he runs a youth program to help provide a positive environment for students.
4. For Valentines Day to show how much we love our firefighters, we gave one lucky firefighter our 25L Amabilis® Duffel. Congrats to Chris Enright!
5. To help improve the department-wide issue of decreased volunteer times and recruitment, the Maynard Fire Department is participating in the Bunk-In program.
6. A 70 ft. tall thank you spread across Time Square for all the firefighters that fought the Australian Bushfires.
7. This month's featured products:
Saw Bar Cover
Amabilis Duffel 80L