The wildland face mask offers an ergonomic bi-panel form fitting face piece designed for superior breathability. Ideal for use during social distancing and for fire fighters who desire to wear a flame-resistant face mask. The Wildland Face Mask also offers the added benefits of being designed to fit the contours of the face, making little-to-no contact at the mouth and nose opening, improving breathability. In addition to protection from viral particulates, our wildland face mask protects from smoke and ash and is an excellent upgrade to a bandana.
- Inherently flame-resistant
- Adjustable drawstring for a comfortable fit
- All face mask materials are NFPA 1977-certified
- Nomex® stitching for durability and trusted FR performance
- Face panel is a "wildland yellow" color to match the wildland attire