Our NEW Maxx™ Fleece Pant utilizes DragonWear's CAT 4 Super Fleece™ fabric and is thoughtfully tailored in a unisex design to offer a comfortable fit across gender and body type. Designed to be worn as a base-layer underneath utility pants or as a mid-layer under bibs, this jogger-style layering pant is an extremely warm option that won't restrict mobility on the job. It's almost like wearing your pajamas to work.
These pants are dual-certified with both NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 allowing for them to be worn for a variety of different jobs in the electrical, oil & gas, and industrial safety industries.
- Designed to be worn as a layering pant under utility pants or bibs
- Non-bulky fit for mobility on the job
- Roomy and cozy fleece hand pockets
- FR elastic waistband for comfort
- "Lay flat" drawcord at the waist to secure and hold the garment in place
- Nomex® cuffs allow you to tuck the hems into socks or boots to seal off cold drafts
- Steel grey contrast stitching around hand pockets and front tie for style
- Unisex design that will fit men or women
- NFPA 70E
- NFPA 2112