The Phantom Wildland Fire Pack aims to be one of the lightest, yet most durable options for hotshot crews. The Phantom is constructed with 1000D Cordura fabric for enhanced abrasion-resistance and complies with the NFPA 1977 standard.
This pack also introduces a brand-new custom-molded "Y" strap designed with ventilated channels for airflow and heat stress reduction. Additionally, the new "Y" strap design is fully adjustable and allows for a lower center of gravity to add to the ergonomic design. Inside there is ample space to hold essential wildland gear along with dual mesh pockets. The exterior contains two front pockets, two side pockets for water bottles along with two 4-6 fusee carrying capacity pouches, and compression straps to tightly secure your gear so it moves with you more efficiently.
From top to bottom, the Phantom Pack is designed for the wildland firefighter who works in physically-demanding environments and requires a tough, yet lightweight pack with the carrying capacity for enough equipment to outlast long shifts.
- NEW Custom-Molded "Y" strap
- NEW Custom-Molded Hip Belt
- Ventilated Channels for Improved Airflow
- Large Interior with 2 External Front Pockets
- Dual Mesh Interior Pockets for Organization
- Compression Straps to Secure Equipment
- 8-12 Fusee Carrying Capacity
- NEW Black/Gray Color
- Hypalon MOLLE Panel for Attaching Fire Shelter Case and Other Accessories
- Incredibly Lightweight
- NFPA 1977 (Standard for Wildland Firefighting)