Adaptations to daily PPE in response to health guidelines mean that many line workers across the country are now required to wear facial coverings on the job. DragonWear’s NEW Pro Dry® Tech Face Mask provides CAT 2, NFPA 70E certified protection. The mask is designed for lightweight, highly breathable full mouth and nose coverage and incorporates a SILVERPLUS® application that penetrates the fabric fibers, delivering antimicrobial coverage to assist in warding off pathogens and providing odor-control that holds up to sustained laundering. The UPF 50+ FR Tech fabric works non-stop to move moisture away from the skin and maintain great stretch for a comfortable, flex fit. Adjustable sizing with dual ear slots on each side of the face allow for control over how the mask fits and the lightweight performance fabric offers true breathability. Now that’s a breath of fresh air.
*Face masks are not eligible for returns.
- Inherently fire and arc resistant
- UPF 50+ rated sun protection
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Highly breathable with excellent moisture management
- Unique abrasion-resistant nylon arranged on the backside for durable wash-and-wear performance
- Stretch fit mask can be worn at two adjustment sizes using dual ear slots (patent pending) on each side of the face
- Tagless neck label for a true comfort experience
- Anti-odor Silver Plus® fabric technology
- Protects against breathing in environmental elements